1. Data You Provide to Us
We may collect different from or about you depending on how you use the Services. Below are some examples to help you better understand the we collect.
2. How We Get Data About You
We use tools like cookies, web beacons, analytics services, and advertising providers to gather the listed above. Some of these tools offer you the ability to opt out of collection.
3. What We Use Your Data For
- Responding to your questions and concerns;
- Sending you administrative messages and information, including messages from instructors and teaching assistants, notifications about changes to our Service, and updates to our agreements;
- Sending push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages (which you can manage from the “options” or “settings” page of the mobile app);
4. Your Choices About the Use of Your Data
You can choose not to provide certain to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Services.
- To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can opt out by using the unsubscribe mechanism in the promotional communication you receive or by changing the email preferences in your account. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the Services, and notices about our policies.
- The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other is collected and shared. You can manage Adobe’s LSOs through their Website Storage Settings panel.
- To update you provide directly, log into your account and update your account at any time.
5. Our Policy Concerning Children
We recognize the privacy interests of children and encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children online activities and interests.